|Artwork of the Day.|
Put the pieces together IIt was my first day at the Academy, but there was only one difference. I walked idly, at the back of the crowd, between dozens of kids dressed in black uniforms. But I wasn't one of them. I was a white uniform. Still, for my first day, I didn't want to attract too much attention, so I decided that walking in the back was better for me. Unfortunately, seems like Aido had other plans. He rushed to the back of the crowd and linked his hand through mine with a wide smile on his face.Put the pieces together I by darkishXcupcake
'I'm not going to let you at the end of the crowd!' He told me gushingly. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help the slight smile that appeared on my lips. Aido and I were childhood friends, my family and his being friends for what seemed like ever. I used to spend most of my summers at their house, together with Ruka and Kain.
Soon, Kain followed his cousin to the back of the crowd. I raised my eyes to meet his serious ones, but I noticed that the corners of his lips rose slightly. I looked around, wondering how
|Welcome to the Sacred Group of Art Gods, la crème de la crème of dA, dA's Sacred Elite. |
The rules to post your artworks:
- Our community is directed for Manga / Manwha / Mangatoon ONLY. No, it doesn't mean we don't like other styles, we're just in the Asian Style Focus. Any Art to be posted, recommendation of Anime, Game or Manga for read or watch in the style will be very welcome.
- Just 3 Arts per day.
- For our main folders (like Featured, Sacred Original Arts, etc.), almost all medium (digital software, paint, pecilling, ink, etc.) submissions (both digital and traditional) are acceptable (including photography).
- The ecchi/mature content (including full nudity) is allowed; there is an Special Folder for this content, so please, submit your mature content there.
- Your unfinished work, work-in-progress(the only exception is a completed lineart), quick sketches; we ask you to post at our - Sacred Apprentices folder.
If we reject your work, don't take it as discouragement, but as a constructive criticism.
Do not think that we don´t like your art, but we have a high standard of quality.
- NO to copied or stolen artworks, including "colored" art that is not from the original artist(unless it is a collab or received permission from the original artist).
- For anything else, send a note.
Thank you. The Cruzader, .
* SAoM's Chatroom: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Sacre… *
|More Journal Entries|